After you select the plan that works for you, we collect payment, so that we can get started. A plan proposal is emailed over for your review.
- One simple form is filled out online that provides us all the information we need from your church.
- We discuss domain options.
- After learning the "what" behind your church, we set up a call to discover the "why". Learning the why will help us clearly communicate the vision of your church in the designing process. We have found that by getting to the why, we can effectively serve the mission of the church, and clearly communicate visually what sets it apart.
We take the central idea we learned from the initial phase, and transform it into the visual space that clearly communicates who you are as a church.
- We topple this with diligent work, structurally supporting the back end design into full development.
- We test the site's mobile responsiveness, browser compatibility, security and site loading speed.
- We write meta data that search engines can easily recognize.
- We sufficiently optimize meta titles, images, along with other crucial content, positively enhancing the experience of your site into primary lead portals.
Within three weeks, we will have everything ready to show you. Why do we work so hard to make it three weeks? We realize you are just as excited to the see the finished product as we are to show you, so we work diligently to make this happen!
This is what we have all been waiting for! One final call is scheduled to walk you through your new website. This is our favorite part.
- Through the join me app, we are able to hold your hand through all the features of your new site, along with answering any questions you may have. This is done conveniently in front of your computer with one of our experts.
- After the launching stage, we send monthly reports on how your website is functioning and performing, along with other key maintenance data.
- Around the clock customer support is always available to answer your questions.